Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations, and governments with a full range of banking, investment management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Size of Loan for Small Businesses
- Purchase Inventory: $10k to no maximum
- Finance Receivables: $10k to no maximum
- Buy a Business: $25k to no maximum
- Purchase/Refinance a Building: $25k to no maximum (A portion of the building must be occupied by the small business)
- Start-up Funding: $25k to no maximum (This is specific to Dentists, Doctors and Veterinarians)
- Purchase Equipment/Machinery: $25k to no maximum